News

DR Congo Announces New Ebola Cases

Health officials in the Democratic Republic of Congo have confirmed eight new Ebola virus cases in North Kivu province, the World Health Organisation (WHO) said on Wednesday.

This marks a new outbreak in the country.

Of the eight cases, there have been six fatalities, the WHO’s regional office for Africa said on its Twitter account.

Some 573 people who had been exposed to the virus have been identified.

Image

 0Share

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button